Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications
The global market for smart spaces should grow from $8.5 billion in 2019 to reach $19.2 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 78 tables
- An overview of global market for smart space technologies and discussion of their potential applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Quantification of smart space market based on product type, application, and region
- A look into environmental concerns and green building initiatives and smart cities initiatives across the world
- Detailed information about factors influencing the market growth and recent developments within the industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., VoltSafe Inc., Rvolt and Hitachi Ltd.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global market for smart space technologies, which are used globally for various applications in residential and commercial sectors. The market is broken down by component type, application, premise type and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each component type, application, premise type and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets of smart spaces. It explains the major market drivers of the global market for smart spaces, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the smart space market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the smart space industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.