Wireless Sensors: Technologies and Americas Markets
Americas market for wireless sensor devices will grow from $1.4 billion in 2018 to nearly $2.6 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 23 tables
- Comprehensive overview of the Americas market for wireless sensors technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and other emerging economies
- Coverage of various state-of-the-art wireless sensor technologies and segmentation of the market by wireless standards, technologies, industry end users and application segments
- U.S. Patent Analysis for innovations and new developments within the market
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Company profiles of major corporate players within the semiconductor manufacturing industry, including ABB, Digi International, Emerson Electric Co. Endress + Hausser, Honeywell International Inc. HP (Aruba Networks), Johnson Controls International plc, and NXP Semiconductors
This report forecasts the growth prospects of the wireless sensor devices market for 2017 and 2018–2023. These forecasts are segmented by the following parameters: sensors, technology/standard, and end applications. The technology/standard is further segmented into Zigbee and RF4CE, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi and 6LoWPAN, RFID, and Other 802.15.4 based standards/technologies. The end applications are classified into home automation and other indoor applications, energy infrastructure, healthcare, industrial automation, logistics and transport, ecology and agriculture, defense and surveillance. The report also discusses strategies that major players have adopted in the wireless sensors Americas market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.