Americas market for wireless sensor devices will grow from $1.4 billion in 2018 to nearly $2.6 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 23 tables
- Comprehensive overview of the Americas market for wireless sensors technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and other emerging economies
- Coverage of various state-of-the-art wireless sensor technologies and segmentation of the market by wireless standards, technologies, industry end users and application segments
- U.S. Patent Analysis for innovations and new developments within the market
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the market
- Company profiles of major corporate players within the semiconductor manufacturing industry, including ABB, Digi International, Emerson Electric Co. Endress + Hausser, Honeywell International Inc. HP (Aruba Networks), Johnson Controls International plc, and NXP Semiconductors
This report forecasts the growth prospects of the wireless sensor devices market for 2017 and 2018–2023. These forecasts are segmented by the following parameters: sensors, technology/standard, and end applications. The technology/standard is further segmented into Zigbee and RF4CE, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi and 6LoWPAN, RFID, and Other 802.15.4 based standards/technologies. The end applications are classified into home automation and other indoor applications, energy infrastructure, healthcare, industrial automation, logistics and transport, ecology and agriculture, defense and surveillance. The report also discusses strategies that major players have adopted in the wireless sensors Americas market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.