Automotive Components: A BCC Research Outlook
The global advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market should grow from $27.2 billion in 2019 to reach $66.9 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.7% for the period of 2019-2024.
- A brief general outlook and holistic overview of the global market for automotive components
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Assessment of key trends related to technology, industry, and regional factors that shape and influence the overall analytics industry
- Outlining details of manufacturers and developers of automotive components driven mainly by miniaturization and increased functionality with greater performance, and how they are increasingly used in industries such as automotive, medical electronics, aerospace, and defense
- Information on government regulations, environmental concerns, current trends and technological updates that can shape future marketplace in this ever-expanding market
- Patent analysis covering all major categories
- Company profiles of major global players within the industry, including 3M, AkzoNobel NV, Ametek Inc., BASF Corp., and Clariant AG
The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed analysis of the global markets within automotive industry. The scope of this report extends to sizing of the automotive components market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for materials, components, and technology types at global level in 2018, which is being considered as the base year, 2019 as the estimate year and forecast for 2024 with projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024.
The report focuses on assessment of automotive materials, components suppliers and an analysis of companies/ manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are also discussed in the report.
While this report contains a significant amount of technical information due to the inherent nature of the subject and thus provides information valuable to engineers and scientists, it is primarily aimed at business professionals in field of automotive. These may include manufacturers and their suppliers, financiers and investors, researchers with backgrounds in engineering and sciences, marketing and sales professionals, renewable energy advocates, and others.
This report may also prove valuable to professional analysts, investors, public policy advisors and others who are seeking a better understanding and definition of how automotive components and materials fit into the broader global automotive market.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.