Commercial Internal Combustion Engines Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for commercial internal combustion engines reached $166.9 billion in 2016 and should reach $208.3 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2016 to 2020.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for manufacturing commercial internal combustion engines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012-2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Coverage of commercial internal combustion engine (nonautomotive) segments, along with relevant market and production information, issues involved, and applications
- An evaluation of local market data and analyses to help create regional strategies
- Information on the future developments in the market, and external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market
- Profiles of major players in the industry including United Technologies Corporation (UTC), GE Company, Cummins Inc., Rolls Royce Holdings and MTU Aero Engines GMBH
This research report categorizes the internal combustion engines manufacturing market by type. Product type include automobile engines, aircraft engines, and other engines.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.