Global Markets for Automotive/Consumer Vehicle Fuel Efficiency: Internal Combustion Engine Advances
The global market for consumer vehicle fuel efficiency technologies reached $212.3 billion in 2019 and should reach $299.6 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 88 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for automotive/consumer vehicle fuel efficiency with emphasis on internal combustion engine advances
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Market analysis of vehicular fuel efficiency on the basis of following categories – fuel efficiency technology, application, vehicle size, geographical region etc.
- Information on current trends, government regulations, market drivers, and regional considerations for the industry that can shape the future marketplace
- A relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Aisin Seiki Co., BMW Group, DuPont, Ford Motor Co., General Motors, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Tata Steel, Toyota Motor Corp. and Vortech Engineering Inc.
This study reviews key consumer vehicle ICE fuel efficiency technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes technologies into 10 categories:
- Cylinder deactivation.
- Variable valve timing and lift.
- Direct fuel injection.
- Reduced displacement engines.
- Homogenous charge combustion ignition.
- Many-geared transmissions.
- Dual clutch transmissions.
- Continuously variable transmissions.
- Hybrid technologies.
The study also looks at the following consumer vehicle ICE fuel efficiency technology applications (i.e., vehicle types), with market breakdowns for each by region with select countries:
- Cars: compact and smaller.
- Cars: mid-size.
- Cars: full-size.
- SUVs: compact and mid-size.
- SUVs: full-size.
- Minivans and MPVs.
- Pickup trucks.
- Vans and other.
Robert Eckard, PhD, has 15 years of experience working in the advanced transportation, cleantech, clean transportation, advanced fuels, water and energy sectors. Having completed his dissertation at the University of California at Davis, Eckard also runs a specialty industry research and technical consulting company, with an emphasis on energy, water and transportation/cleantech sectors, including those relevant to the automotive and fuel efficiency/ICE industry. He specializes in commercialization, data-based economic analysis, market development and penetration, environmental analysis and technical energy, environmental and market studies for Fortune 500, Global 1000 and promising startups, as well as state and local governments, other consultants and industry organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia-Pacific and Australia. He has also worked as a subcontractor under the U.S. Department of Energy and has provided evaluations of a wide array of industrial and maritime industry technologies and systems, and related supply markets. He has helped to develop new markets in the U.S. and abroad, identify target niches, and support highly successful business strategy development. Previously, he has produced reports for BCC Research on the global markets for a variety of energy, industrial, energy efficiency, water and industrial, durable goods and related technologies. He works directly in the industries that he analyzes and has secured over $200 million in fund development for specific projects and technologies in the last five years.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.