Construction Machinery Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global construction equipment manufacturing market should reach $230.9 billion by 2020 from $181.6 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%, from 2016 to 2020.
- 95 data tables and 6 additional tables.
- An overview of the global market for construction machinery manufacturing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Analyses of the market by segment and by region.
- Insight into the historic and forecast data of the market.
- Description of market dynamics, including drivers and restraints.
- Discussion of key mergers and acquisitions in the market.
- Profiles of major companies in the industry, including: Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr Group, Volvo Group, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Caterpillar, Komatsu Ltd., Liebherr Group, Volvo Group, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., John Deere
This research report categorizes the construction equipment manufacturing market by type. Product type include earthmoving, material handling, and building & road construction equipment.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.