Dredging Equipment: Global Markets and Technologies
The global market for dredgers and dredge equipment should grow from $4.4 billion in 2019 to reach $5.7 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 98 data tables and 58 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for dredgers and dredging equipment within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Detailed review of dredging technologies relevant to those operating specifically within the industry, as well as upstream suppliers, downstream end users, and investors and other players in this space
- Underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth as well as key factors such as current trends, government regulations, regulatory compliances, and other macroeconomic factors that shape and affect the market
- Regional dynamics of the Dredger technologies and dredging equipment applications market covering major geographic regions, including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East
- Patent analysis covering significant patent allotments
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape; and key strategies and policies adopted by leading companies engaged in the production of dredgers and associated equipment for dredge applications
- Profile description of major stakeholders in global dredging equipment industry, including American Marine & Machinery Co. (AMMCO), CCCC Tianjin Dredging Co., Ltd. (TDC), Dredging International NV, Royal IHC, and Jan De Nul Group etc.
This study reviews key dredging technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes dredging technologies into the following segments; detailed market data are presented for each of the following categories:
- Bucket dredgers.
- Grab dredgers.
- Backhoe dredgers.
- Suction dredgers.
- Cutter suction dredgers.
- Trailing suction hopper dredgers.
- Water injection dredgers.
The following dredge applications are also considered within the global market for dredging technologies:
- Navigation and navigation channel maintenance.
- Capital dredging and land reclamation.
- Aggregate extraction.
- Recreational projects.
- Environmental remediation and restoration.
- Other applications.
Robert Eckard, PhD, has 15 years of experience working in the cleantech, clean transportation, clean/smart cities, advanced fuels, water and energy sectors. Having completed his dissertation at the University of California at Davis, Robert also runs a specialty industry research and technical consulting company, with an emphasis on energy, water and climate-oriented sectors, including those segments relevant to this study. Robert specializes in commercialization, data-based economic analysis, market development and penetration, environmental analysis and technical energy, environmental and market studies for Fortune 500, Global 1000 and promising startups, as well as state and local governments, other consultants and industry organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia. He worked as a subcontractor under the U.S. Department of Energy providing evaluations of a wide array of industrial technologies, systems and related supply markets. He helped to successfully develop new markets in the U.S. and abroad, identify target niches and support highly successful business strategy development. Previously, he produced reports for BCC Research on global markets pertaining to energy, industry, energy efficiency, water and industrial, durable goods and related categories and technologies. Robert works directly in the industries that he analyzes and has successfully secured over $225 million in fund development for specific projects and technologies in the last six years.