Paperboard Container Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2023
The global paperboard container manufacturing market should reach $369.5 billion by 2023 from $285.9 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 78 data tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for paperboard container manufacturing within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2014 to 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of the current trends and market dynamics, especially growth drivers and inhibitors, as well as cohesive government policies and regulatory updates
- A relevant patent analysis within the paperboard manufacturing industry
- Top M&A deals in the container manufacturing regional market including the U.S., Japan etc.
- Company profiles of the major market players as well as their product offerings and revenue details, including International Paper Company, Packaging Corporation of America, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, Stora Enso Oyj, and WestRock Company
This research report categorizes the paperboard container manufacturing by type. Product types include corrugated and solid fiber box, folding paperboard box manufacturing and other paperboard container manufacturing.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies