Smart Robotics in Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for smart robotics in manufacturing should reach $1.9 billion by 2022 from $912 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% from 2017 to 2022.
- 25 data tables
- An overview of the global market for smart robotics in manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A look at key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategies in the smart robotics market
- Discussion of key application areas, such as automotive, consumer products, chemical processes, and industrial
- Evaluation of competitive dynamics, including critical factors, such as research and development capability
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Advanced MicroSensors Inc., Banner Engineering Corp., Casco Products Corp., CTS Corp., Delphi Corp., Elobau GmbH & Co. KG and Figaro Engineering Inc.
The report will size the market by technology, including:
- By technology: Expert Systems, Sensors and Networking.
- Use: Actuation, Collaboration, Vision and Other
- Industry sector: Aerospace. Automotive, Chemical and Fuel Processing, Consumer Products, Electrical Engineering, Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals and Textile and Clothing Processing
Finally, the report will present an analysis of the competitive dynamics of the smart robotics market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report will provide profiles of the top 30 manufacturers of smart robotic systems.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets (IAS022F)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023 (IFT135A)
- Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies (IAS128A)
- Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023 (EGY155A)
- Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (EGY154A)