Global Nanotechnology Market
The global market for nanotechnology should grow from $5.2 billion in 2021 to $23.6 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 33 data tables and 26 additinal tables
- An overview of the global market for nanotechnology
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of market based on region, type, and end user
- Discussion on effect of telecommunication and IT infrastructure in the market growth of nanotechnology
- Identification of nanotechnology advantages in healthcare industry such as in modernization of medical care including diagnostics, surgical devices, disease monitoring, vaccine development, regenerative medicine, and drug delivery; information on cloth-based nanosensors and discussion on how it helps to track and monitor COVID-19 patients
- Coverage of value chain and PESTEL analysis, assessment of new developments in the industry and major investments by federal agencies
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry including 3M, Advanced Nano Products Co. Ltd., Bruker, eSpin Technologies, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed nanotechnology.
- Nanotechnology-based products which are in the pilot phase or are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes the market of both nanotech products and nanomaterials as well as tools.
- The final market estimates and forecast from industry experts are also aligned in the report.
- The report includes both types and end-use industries for the calculation of overall market size.
- Nanotechnology-based software, solutions and services have not been considered in the report.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.