Implosion Manufacturing: Novel Nanotech Methods for Next Generation Materials
The global 3D nanofabrication market should grow from $6.2 billion in 2019 to $14.5 billion by 2024 and further to $38.0 billion in 2029 at compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of 18.4% and 21.2% respectively for the period of 2019-2024 and 2024-2029.
- 46 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of implosion manufacturing, a 3D enabled nanolithography technology for next generation materials
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a 10-year timeframe through 2029
- Description of key enabling technologies such as hydrogels and two-photon microscopy; and their applications with the greatest commercial potential
- Information on the industry’s structure, market size and market dynamics that will impact the furture growth
- A relevant patent analysis and number of U.S. patents issued for implosion fabrication-related developments
- Company profiles of the leading market participants within the nanotech industry, including Nano3D Biosciences, Nanonex, NanoOpto Corp., NIL Technology ApS and SwissLitho AG
The report will evaluate the various technologies that are being developed or adapted from existing nanofabrication technologies, including:
- New technologies.
- Implosion fabrication.
- Surfactant‐assisted multiphoton‐induced reduction.
- Spun-wrapped aligned nanofiber (SWAN) lithography.
- Ion beam etching redeposition.
- Laser scanning holographic lithography.
- Proton beam nano-machining.
- Others, as appropriate.
- Modifications of existing technologies.
- Nanoimprint lithography.
- Others, as appropriate.
The time frame for the analysis is the period from 2018 to 2029 to allow for the fact that many of the devices analyzed by the report are still in the research and development phase, but could reach the commercial market by 2029. The market values estimated or imputed for various segments represent the direct cost to the user or investor. These values are expressed in 2018 dollars, and no attempt has been made to adjust them for inflation.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.