Cardiovascular Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
The global cardiovascular drugs market should reach $149.4 billion by 2022 from $141.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 52 data tables and 48 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, and South Korea
- A look at the regulatory environment, which has been a driving force in drug development
- Information on competitor initiatives, and information with regard to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca PLC, United Therapeutics Corp., Gilead Sciences Inc. and Pfizer Inc.
This report provides detailed exposure of the cardiovascular drugs market, highlighting major cardiovascular diseases with detailed epidemiology for the primary disease areas. The report includes an industrywide assessment of the novel product launches, recent approvals, research and development pipeline, and blockbuster drugs.
Strict regulations are imposed on cardiovascular drugs and the report discusses the regional regulatory landscape for these drugs. This includes products approved by the regulatory authorities in recent years. Products under development or that are in different stages of clinical trials are analyzed in the pipeline assessment section.
Cardiovascular drug delivery systems are also included in the report, such as nanoparticle-mediated drug delivery, gene therapy and cell therapy, among others.
A discussion of the major players is included in the competitive landscape section, which looks at trends in product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements. Company profiles of major players operating in the cardiovascular drugs market include overviews, key product offerings, financials, strategies, SWOT analysis, and new research and development strategies. The report will be particularly useful to readers in its thorough analysis of the leading products and will enable readers to recognize growing brands, key drug classes, and leading manufacturing companies with significant market share.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Global Markets (IAS180A)
- Global Markets for Dental Consumables and Prosthetics (HLC087B)
- Aerospace Ceramics: Global Markets to 2026 (AVM218A)