Global Vascular Patches Market
The global vascular patches market reached $717.4 million in 2022 and should reach $1 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 18 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vascular patches
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for vascular patches by application, type, and region
- Brief description about various processes such as carotid endarterectomy, aortic aneurysms, profundaplasty, surgical patch angioplasty and vascular bypass surgery, and discussion on type and material of vascular patches to be used for the particular process
- Discussion on advantages and drawbacks of biological vascular patches and synthetic vascular patches, and their role in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including B. Braun SE, Baxter International Inc., Edwards Lifesciences, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Terumo Corp.
This report analyzes the trends in the vascular patch market with data from 2021, estimates from 2022, projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period of 2022 to 2027), and regional markets. This report highlights the current and future market potential of vascular patches and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. The report covers regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report also offers market projections for 2027 and provides the market shares for key companies.
The market in this report is segmented by type, application and region. The type of patch is further segmented into biological and synthetic vascular patches. Applications include carotid endarterectomy, aortic aneurysms, profundaplasty, surgical patch angioplasty and vascular bypass surgery.
For the regional market analysis, the global market has been segmented into the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of specific countries, such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India, are provided. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 as the base year, with forecasts for 2022 and forecast values for 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$672.6 million|
|Market size forecast||$1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.1% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Patch Type, Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||