Stents: Technologies and Global Markets
The global stents market was $7.9 billion in 2013 and 8.1 $billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow to about $10.6 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7%.
- An overview of the global market for stent technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Segmentation of the market by products, stents design/material, and applications; the products sector is further segmented by types of devices: vascular and nonvascular; the design/material sector is segmented into four types: bare-metal stents, drug-eluting stents, bioabsorbable stents, and others (plastic).
- Discussion of the role of stents in vascular disease treatment, with an overview of peripheral vascular disease and cardiovascular disease.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints and challenges, and opportunities
- A cost-benefit analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report includes only those devices and products listed above and segments the global products market by the four regions discussed. The scope of the report includes the following:
- Key market analysis.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
- Market estimation for the forecasted period 2014 through 2019.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Regional analysis.
- Profiles of key market players.
Himani Singhi has been working in healthcare, biotechnology and life sciences business research and consulting since 2009. She has expertise in business strategy, market and competitive intelligence, business performance measurement and management, business analysis and analytics, and forecasting. Himani studied in the U.K. and holds double masters, one in life sciences/allied science and the other in business analysis.