Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents: Therapeutic Applications and Global Markets
The global market for erythropoietin stimulating agents (ESAs) will grow from nearly $7.2 billion in 2015 to nearly $7.3 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% for the period 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets and therapeutic applications for erythropoietin stimulating agents (ESAs).
- Analyses of U.S. as well as international market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Coverage of the market in value terms broken down by major types of erythropoietin, by major regions, and by applications.
- Coverage of applications including cancer therapy, chronic kidney disease (CKD) therapy, HIV therapy, and anemia therapy.
- Major trends and challenges affecting the market and the supplier landscape.
- A look at industrial developments and the advent of biosimilars impacting the market.
- Analysis of the risks associated with the market for abusive uses of ESAa and their adverse effects.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers erythropoietin drug used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down in terms of the various types of erythropoietin drug by region and by applications. Revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 are given for erythropoietin drug, with its applications and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for erythropoietin drug. It explains the major market drivers of the global erythropoietin drug industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global erythropoietin drug market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the erythropoietin drug industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)