Immunotherapy Drugs: Global Markets
The global market for immunotherapy drugs should grow from $139.8 billion in 2020 to $204.4 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 20 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for immunotherapy drugs
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) though 2025
- Evaluation of current market size and forecast, pipeline analysis of new products, and regulatory scenarios and detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Description of immunotherapy, combination immunotherapy and discussion on how it targets on cell-mediated adaptive immunity
- Market share analysis of the immunotherapy drugs based on type of drug, therapy area, end user and region
- Information on personalized treatment paradigm, details of clinically significant types of cancers and discussion on future of immunotherapy in cancer
- Details of checkpoint inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, interleukins and interferons; and coverage of innovative strategies and novel targeted approaches for immunotherapy
- Discussion on fine tuning versus boosting cancer immunity and early versus advanced stage cancer immunotherapy
- Market share analysis of the major players in the industry, and discussion on their technological strengths and weakness, and innovative marketing practices
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Amgen Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG and Pfizer Inc.
The global immunotherapy market can be segmented into the following types: checkpoint inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, interferons and interleukins. This report does not include other immunotherapies such as vaccines and hormones.
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market and analyses of global market trends, using 2019 as the base year and forecasting 2020 through 2025 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
Regional analysis includes North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific) and rest of the world (RoW).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.