Oncology Adjuvants: Technologies and Global Markets
The global human oncology adjuvants market was valued at $45.1 billion in 2009. This market is expected to reach $53 billion in 2010 and $91.7 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6%
Breast cancer represents 28.9% of oncology adjuvant sales. This segment was worth $13 billion in 2009 and $13.7 billion in 2010 and will increase at a 9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach a value of nearly $21 billion in 2015.
The fastest area of sales growth overall is in the colorectal cancer space with a 16.1% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) forecast from the period of 2010 to 2015. This segment was worth $5.2 billion in 2009 and is expected to reach $8.7 billion in 2010 and $18.3 billion in 2015.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers