Absorbent and Adsorbent Materials: Global Markets
The global market for sorbents reached nearly $8.0 billion in 2013 and $8.4 billion in 2014, and should reach roughly $11.1 billion in 2019 with a five year compound annual growth (CAGR) of 5.7% through 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for absorbents and adsorbents.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Focused analyses of the following end-use segments: disposable diapers, feminine hygiene products, and others or miscellaneous.
- A look at the contribution of major cost components such as raw materials, labor, utilities, and other costs in relation to supply and demand.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the absorbent and adsorbent industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of absorbent polymers and adsorbents used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major type of sorbent, region, application and material type. The overall market for sorbents is also estimated by type, regional market and material type. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of absorbent polymers and adsorbents, including their applications and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for absorbent polymers and/or adsorbents. It explains the major market drivers of the global sorbents industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global sorbent market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major global vendors in the sorbents industry and discusses their market shares by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)
- Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications (IFT188A)
- The global market for polymer sorbents will increase from $3.8 million in 2007 to an estimated $4.2 million in 2008 and $7.0 million in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0%.
- Consumer/personal hygiene applications are expected to generate global revenues of $3 billion in 2008, representing 95% of the market for polymer absorbents.
- The Asia Pacific region has the largest share of revenues for polymer adsorbents, increasing from $462.9 million in 2007 to an estimated $516.3 million in 2008.