Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for glass fiber reinforced plastics will grow from $31.4 billion in 2014 to nearly $44.4 billion by 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2014 and 2019.
- An overview the global markets and technologies for glass-fiber reinforced plastics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on end uses and applications for these materials including things such as storage tanks, house building materials, pipes, and corrosion resistant equipment; and applications including marine, transportation, electromagnetic neutrality, consumer goods, and aerospace & defense applications.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types of glass fiber reinforced plastic, by major region, and by application.
- Discussion covering suppliers of glass fiber reinforced plastic based on market share, product types, and geography.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different applications of glass fiber reinforced plastic used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by applications of glass fiber reinforced plastic and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of glass fiber reinforced plastic by application and by region.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for glass fiber reinforced plastic. It explains the major market drivers of the global glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global glass fiber reinforced plastic market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the glass fiber reinforced plastic industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Opacifiers: Oxides and Opaque Polymers, Characteristics, Applications and Markets (AVM195A)
- Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets (PLS104A)
- Polymerization Catalysts: Technologies & Global Markets (CHM114A)
- Global Markets for Ice-Resistant Coatings (AVM175A)
- Global Markets for Non-sugar Sweeteners (FOD044C)