Plastic Processing Machinery: Global Markets
The global market for plastic processing machinery should grow from $35.4 billion in 2018 to reach $41.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 64 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for plastic processing machinery
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of technology background, significant drivers and current trends
- Information on current products and innovations in key types of plastic processing machinery
- Description of applications of plastic processing machinery in packaging, construction, automotive and FMCG industry
- Briefing about impact of plastics on environment and humans and assessment of stringent environmental regulations
- Profiles of the major players in the market, including Husky Injection Molding Systems, Milacron, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Toshiba Machine and Haitian International Holdings Ltd.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of plastic processing machinery used in various industry applications. The market is broken down by product types, by plastic type, industry applications and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are presented for each product type, industry application, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for plastic processing machinery. It explains the major market drivers of the plastic processing machinery global market, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the plastic processing machinery market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the plastic processing machinery industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.