Polyurethane: Technologies, Applications and Asia-Pacific Markets
The Asia-Pacific market for polyurethane technologies should grow from $18.4 billion in 2018 to reach $25.8 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% from 2018 to 2023.
- 21 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An in-depth overview of the polyurethanes market within the Asia-Pacific region
- Country specific data and analysis for China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and other emerging economies
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for polyurethanes resins by type, end use and other contemporary application both in value and volumetric terms
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the polyurethane market
- Brief study of competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers
- Detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the Asia-Pacific polyurethane market, including BASF SE, INOV Polyurethane Group, Mitsui Chemicals, Tosoh Corp., and VCM Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
This report provides an overview and clear understanding of the Asia-Pacific market for polyurethanes, and includes an analysis of market trends in the region, with market data from 2016. The study considers 2017 as the base year and provides estimates for 2018 and a forecast to 2023. The estimated values used in the report are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report discusses the technological, regulatory and economic trends affecting the polyurethane market. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the Asia-Pacific polyurethane market and current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented to focus on major Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India, Japan, South Korea and Singapore, plus the rest of the region. The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape, including the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the polyurethane market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.