2013 Semiconductor Manufacturing Research Review
- The market for thermal management technologies was valued at $6.7 billion in 2011 and reached $7 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $10.1 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%.
- The market for microfluidics technologies was valued at nearly $5.1 billion in 2011 and $5.6 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach nearly $10.3 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13%.
- The global market for thermal interface materials (TIMs) was worth nearly $426 million in 2011 and $458 million in 2012. The market is expected to grow to $762 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% between 2012 and 2017.
ABOUT BCC RESEARCH REVIEWS
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Semiconductor Manufacturing Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- SMC024H The Market for Thermal Management Technologies.
- SMC036D Microfluidics: Technologies and Global Markets.
- SMC071B Thermal Interface Materials: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets.
- SMC082A Global Markets for Roll-To-Roll Technologies for Flexible Devices.
- SMC087A Global Markets, Technologies and Applications for Flexible Displays.
- SMC090A Picoprojectors: Technologies and Global Markets.
We encourage you to obtain and benefit from the full market research reports that are excerpted in this Research Review.
BCC Research looks forward to serving your market intelligence needs in the future.
Kevin R. Fitzgerald
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This 2012 Semiconductor Manufacturing Review provides:
- An overview of the current market and an impartial analysis of prospects for future growth, with a focus on the raw materials used to produce thin films and nanofilms.
- Forecast of the global market for compound semiconductor–based components in value (dollar sales) and volume (shipment sales) terms.
- Focus on materials used for optical coating and opportunities for optical in the telecommunications, transportation, defense, photography, electronics and medical markets.
- Environmental and regulatory trends for thermal management.