The global market for dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) will grow from $94.5 billion in 2018 to $136.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% for the period of 2018-2022.
- 62 data tables
- An overview of the market for Dynamic Random-Access Memory (DRAM)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A breakdown of synchronous DRAM types in the market, such as ESDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, and GDDR
- A breakdown of the market by application, including computers, handheld devices, wearable medical devices, networking, gaming, display devices, cameras, and automobiles
- Coverage of supply and sourcing issues, including pricing trends and the latest developments
- Relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Etron Technology Inc., Innodisk Corp., Intel Corp., Kingston Technology Co. Inc. and Micron Technology Inc.
This report provides a review of the global DRAM market according to its different available types, subtypes and generations, and application areas. The current market status for DRAM, trends and growth forecasts for the next five years are provided. Supply and sourcing issues, including pricing trends and the latest developments, are also discussed. Manufacturers and suppliers of different DRAM types have been discussed and analyzed based on their market shares, product types and regions. This report discusses important manufacturers, technologies, market shares and end-user products in which DRAM is incorporated, and then provides supporting figures and insights. Key factors influencing demand have been highlighted. The report also provides a detailed patent analysis with information on various strategic initiatives attempted by market players in last five years to meet the increasing market demand for DRAM across different application sectors. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2022 are provided for each major DRAM type for all major application areas.
The report concludes with a special focus on the company landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major DRAM chip and module manufacturers and suppliers in the global semiconductor industry.
The scope of this report is wide and includes:
- Detailed discussion of the DRAM market and technology background.
- Detailed study of different DRAM types, different generations of each type and their market potential for various end-use application sectors.
- Analysis of the market’s value, with data from 2015, 2016 and 2017, and its projections for 2018, including five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Analysis of country-based DRAM manufacturing markets.
- Discussion of industry structure, key players and their market shares, technology market strategies, DRAM demand and bit volume growth, DRAM production capacities by company and DRAM pricing trends.
- Focus on other influential factors, such as patents and company profiles.
The report will mainly highlight the SDRAM market, as all earlier DRAM technology types have become nearly obsolete. The DRAM aftermarket is specifically excluded from the study, as it is considered beyond the scope of this report. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Arpita Mukherjee has seven years of experience in technology market research and consulting. Prior to this, she worked with a major market research and growth consulting firm. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Energy Science and Technology from Jadavpur University. She also has experience working as a lecturer in an engineering college, as well as a researcher in a government research laboratory. Her primary focus is in the semiconductor, chemical and material markets. She helps clients to understand these markets in a concise and intellectual manner. She has researched various markets for several years, including electronic chemicals, semiconductors, chemicals and material technology.
The analyst has authored several technology market research studies, including:
- Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC).
- Nanocellulose technologies.
- Ionic liquids.
- Anti-corrosion coatings.
- Food safety technologies.
- Hydroprocessing catalysts.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.