Next Generation Memory: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for next-generation memory should grow from $5.4 billion in 2021 to $14.8 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 62 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for next generation memory
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024, with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Analysis of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry and highlights of the market potential by technology, storage type, application, and region
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends and forecast, new products launches and product enhancement, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, and the technical progress of the industry
- Detailed description of non-volatile memory and volatile memory, their types, and advantages
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Micron Technology Inc., KIOXIA Holdings Corp. (formerly Toshiba Memory Corp.), Intel Corp., SK Hynix Inc. and Western Digital Corp.
This report provides an overview of the global market for next-generation memory and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technology, wafer size, application, and region.
The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of the major players and the strategies they adopt to enhance their market presence. The report estimates the size of the global next-generation memory market in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.