Microprocessor in Embedded Applications: Global Markets
The global microprocessors market should reach $160.8 billion by 2027 from $119.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 70 data tables and 56 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for microprocessor in embedded applications
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global MPUs market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, architecture, product category, end-user industry, and region
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for embedded microprocessors, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, new product launches, M&A deals, and other strategic alliances
- Insight into recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, major growth strategies, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Updated information on key mergers and acquisition deals, agreements, partnerships, collaborations and product launches within the embedded microprocessor marketplace
- Profile descriptions of the leading global manufacturers of embedded microprocessors, including Apple, Huawei Technologies, Marvell Technology, Qualcomm Technologies and Samsung Electronics
The market scope is defined through consideration of MPU architecture such as ARM-based MPUs and x86-baed MPUs and also focuses on various end-user industries for MPU, including networking devices, medical and healthcare, aerospace and defense, military, consumer electronics, computing and storage, industrial, automotive and transportation, and others. Market estimates are classified on the basis of architecture, technology, products, end-user industries, and geographic regions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$112.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$160.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Architecture, Technology, Product, End-User Industry|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Key Market Drivers||