Semiconductor Chip Testing Tools Market
This report is an impact analysis of the chip test tool market. The information in this report includes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as factors impacting the future of the industry.
- An overview of the global market for semiconductor chip testing tools
- Analyses of global market trends, with market data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Details of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, key developments and future outlook of the market
- Knowledge about, technological descriptions and issues, applications, market factors, and projection of growth trends
- Company profiles of the leading players in the industry inlcuding Advantest Corp., Carl Zeiss AG , Chroma ATE Inc., Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. and SPEA SpA
The chip test tool market is segmented into following categories by testing type and tools used in testing type:
- Nondestructive testing, which covers optical microscope, X-ray spectrometer and acoustic microscope.
- External inspection, which covers low power microscope, high power microscope, scanning electron microscope and others.
- Electrical testing, which covers automated testing equipment which is used for probe testing and electron testing.
- Voltage/Current testing and Fault testing, which covers time domain reflectometer (TDR), scanning probe microscope and electron beam prober, emission microscope and mass spectrometer.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.