Global Liquid Biopsy Market: Focus on Products and Services, Therapeutic Applications, Clinical Applications, Circulating Biomarkers, Country Analysis (16 Countries), Industry Insights, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
Tissue biopsy is the predominant diagnostic procedure that is used for cancer diagnosis and treatment monitoring. Tissue biopsy is essentially dependent on invasive surgical procedures which in many instances preclude the regular treatment monitoring and sometimes the initial diagnosis too. This has elevated the requirement for novel diagnostic approaches. The search for better minimal invasive diagnostic procedures aimed at aiding regular monitoring of a patient’s response toward the treatment resulted in the evolution of liquid biopsy tests. Recent research on cancer biomarkers’ presence in biological fluids, such as blood which can be collected through minimal invasive techniques, has yielded promising results to develop better minimal invasive diagnostics procedures known as liquid biopsy.
Liquid biopsy is a minimal invasive medical procedure with the ability to detect the presence of molecular cancer biomarkers in the biological fluids. The derived test results aid the doctors in deciding the further steps in the treatment of the patients suffering from cancer. The test principally involves the usage of samples of biological fluids, such as blood, urine, serum, and saliva, among others, and then the enrichment of the samples using different techniques, such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), to detect the mutations known to cause cancer.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the liquid biopsy market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory frameworks, and technological advancements in the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the different kinds of products associated with the global liquid biopsy market. The market has been segmented into “Biomarker”, “Clinical Applications”, “Therapeutic Applications”, “Products and Services”, and “Region”. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global liquid biopsy market, with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report also includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global liquid biopsy market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping, market estimation and analysis of key trends in multiple geographical regions, growth of liquid biopsy market in each region for different cancer types, and the key strategies and developments by the prominent liquid biopsy market stake holders.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the key features of the liquid biopsy technology promoting its incorporation in different clinical applications
- What are the key advantages of the liquid biopsy technology over tissue biopsy
- How did the liquid biopsy market evolve and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global liquid biopsy market
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to stand out in this market
- What are the leading companies dominating the global liquid biopsy market
- Which therapeutic application market would witness massive incorporation of the liquid biopsy technology in the forecast period
- Products based on which circulating biomarker are anticipated to witness massive rise in their demand in the forecast period
- How would the scope of clinical application of the liquid biopsy technology evolve in the forecast period
- What are investors’ perceptions about the global liquid biopsy market
- Who are the leading stakeholders of the market holding significant share in the market’s intellectual property
- What are the key companies which made substantial investments to aid technological advancements in the market
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global liquid biopsy market
- What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies to combat the growing prevalence of different types of cancer
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global liquid biopsy market
- How will each segment of the global liquid biopsy market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028
- Which geographical location will contribute to the highest sales of the global liquid biopsy market during the forecast period
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the liquid biopsy market are Biocept Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Guardant Health, Inc., Myriad Genetics, QIAGEN, RainDance Technologies, Roche AG, Trovagene Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies, Natera, Inc., Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc., Epic Sciences, ANGLE plc, Illumina, Inc., Menarini Silicon Biosystems., MDxHealth, Sysmex Inostics GmbH, Genomic Health, and NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.