Child Care Services Market Global Briefing 2018
Including: Child Care Services, Day Care For Infants or Children, Family Child Care, In-Home Care Services
Covering: Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Learning Care Group, G8 Education, Goodstart Early Learning,
Primrose Schools, Nobel Learning Communities Inc., JP Holdings, KU Children’s Services, PLASP
The Business Research Company’s reports are based on the methodology below.
Our datasets are created using a wide range of proprietary and public sources including leading government bodies, associations, trade journals, market intelligence reports and trade magazines. Data is modelled based on hard data, extrapolation, regression analysis based on known macro data inputs, interpolation between hard figures, comparisons with other geographies and markets, price estimations, and qualitative inputs. Data is triangulated within our unique market data model covering an exhaustive list of 200+ markets across 12 countries and 5 regions. Comparable data is used for sanity check and trend analysis. For example our global market value data is compared to unit sales and price data for the relevant market as well as relevant macro-economic datasets in order to establish validity.
Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Competitor Market Share Data
The competitor market share data is intended to represent the companies that gain the most revenues from the given market and the percentage share of the market that they hold. If a company derives most of its revenues from the market, its revenues are given in full. If a large part of the company's revenues come from other markets, only the division of the company which operates in this market is included. Where accurate information is not available on the revenues a company generates from the market its market share is not included, however a profile of the company may still be included if it is a significant competitor in the market.
Analysis is drawn from our Consultants’ wide range of industry and research experience as well as public and proprietary sources. Consultants are trained in research techniques and ethics by the Market Research Society.
Verification Through Expert Interviews
Every year The Business Research Company carries out thousands of interviews with senior executives and industry experts across hundreds of markets. Through these interviews we develop our internal understanding of markets and geographies and cross reference our understanding of global markets with expert feedback utilizing ‘Delphic’ research methodologies.
The Business Research Company prides itself on the quality and validity of its data and analysis. Our unique ‘end noted’ referencing approach allows the user to trace our market numbers and analysis back to the specific data sources they were derived from.
Note on Currency Conversions –
All currency conversions are done on the basis of 2016 exchange rates.
The child day care services market include establishments offering day care for infants or children. These establishments provide care services for preschool children, and for older children when they are not in school. Some of these establishments also offer pre-kindergarten education.
The global child care services market was estimated to be around $170 billion as of 2017. The global child care services made up over 5% of the overall social service market in 2017. The child care services market was the smallest market in the global social services market in 2017.
Corporate Child Care Centers
Companies are offering corporate child care services to help employees to achieve work life balance. Corporate child care is a specific form of child care sponsored or managed by an employer. Companies are either offering in-house child care centers or partnering with the local child care centers to offer the services at discounted rates as a perk for attracting and retaining top employees. For instance, Goldman Sachs has opened an on-site day care center in their offices in Tokyo and New York. In locations where they are not able to provide onsite nursery facilities, Goldman Sachs has partnered with local day care centers. Exxon Mobil has selected Bright Horizons to operate child day care center in Houston campus.
- Table 1 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 2 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017 – 2021
- Table 3 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 4 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Table 5 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 6 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Table 7 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 2 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017 – 2021
- Figure 3 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 4 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Figure 5 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 6 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Figure 7 : Global Child Day Care Services Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.