Film And Music Global Market Briefing 2018
Including: Film And Music Recording, Distribution, Mass Media, Entertainment, Cable Networks, Box Office, VFX, Computer Graphics
Covering: Time Warner, Sony, CBS Corporation, Walt Disney, Twenty First Century Fox
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Film, video and sound tracks are the most important forms of media. A film or a movie is formally referred to a motion picture. It is created by projecting sequenced moving images with an optical illusion effect on a screen. Sound recording or audio recording involves capturing of audio signals on storage devices either analog or digital.
North America was the largest region in the film and music market in 2017, accounting for 49% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 25% market share. South America was the smallest region accounting for 2% market share.
Motion capture is the process of recording a live motion event and translating it into actionable data that allows a 3D recreation of the performance. To achieve these performers, users need to wear reflective markers all over their body which are then interpreted by a computer and turned into digital 3D models. Some recent box-office blockbusters have incorporated this technology during production and have gained advantageous outcome. Through this technology real time results are achieved faster and it also reduces the cost of key-frame animation.
- Table 1 : Global Film And Music Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 2 : Global Film And Music Market, Historic Market Size, 2017-2021
- Table 3 : Global Film and Music Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 4 : Global Film And Music Market, By Region, 2017
- Table 5 : Global Film and Music Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 6 : Global Film and Music Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Table 7 : Global Film and Music Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Film And Music Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 2 : Global Film And Music Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Figure 3 : Global Film and Music Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 4 : Global Film and Music Market Size, Historic and Forecast Growth, By Region, 2013 – 2021
- Figure 5 : Global Film and Music Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 6 : Global Film and Music Market, Historic and Forecast Growth, By Country, 2013-2021
- Figure 7 : Global Film and Music Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.