Acoustic Insulation: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for acoustic insulation should grow from $11.2 billion in 2017 to nearly $15.1 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2017 to 2022.
- 76 data tables
- An overview of the global market for acoustic insulation
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for acoustic insulation as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years
- Breakdowns of the market by material type, application, and region
- Evaluations of market dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Trelleborg Ab, Thermafiber Inc., Saint-Gobain SA, Rockwool International A/S and Owens Corning
The scope of this report covers four types of acoustic insulation materials used globally: stone/rock wool, glass wool, plastic wool and others (aerogel, slag wool, cellulose acetate). These are classified on the basis of their manufacturing processes.
The major applications for acoustic insulation materials are in construction, transportation and industrial. The markets for each type of acoustic insulation material in applications and in regions are covered in the report. The revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are explained for each major type of acoustic insulation material based on production process, applications and regions.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in the market; it explains the significant market drivers, current trends and major end-user industries for the global acoustic market.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.