Automotive Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Materials: Global Markets
Automotive NVH is becoming more important to consumers. Thus, for those who want to compete in this market, it is imperative to increase emphasis on the development of high-performance and efficient NVH materials. The growing trend toward lightweight vehicles is expected to contribute further to the industry growth. This report also entails an in-depth analysis of key trends, drivers, challenges and opportunities which play a vital role in driving the overall market growth.
- 17 tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for the automotive noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) materials industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of the current status and growth potential of the global automotive NVH materials industry in light of current and anticipated future market and automotive trends
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market and outlook of key automotive safety regulations and standards
- Evaluation of the market size, market estimation and forecast for automotive NVH materials, and corresponding market share analysis based of material type, vehicle type, application, and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Competitive landscape of the leading material suppliers and OEMs in the global automotive NVH materials market, their company share analysis and key market development strategies
- Company profile descriptions of the leading market participants including 3M Co., BASF SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Inc., ExxonMobil, Mitusi Chemicals, and Unitech
The scope of this investigation includes all the major NVH materials that are currently being utilized in the automotive industry. The market study is further sub-segmented based on material type, vehicle type, application and region. Applications are discussed, as are properties imparted by NVH materials.
The scope of the various market segments includes:
Segmentation by material:
- Rubber: EPDM.
- Others: Aluminum, high strength steel and felt.
Segmentation by application:
Segmentation by vehicle:
- Passenger cars.
- Light commercial vehicles (LCV).
- Heavy commercial vehicles (HCV).
The global market is also sub-segmented by region, including: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Market drivers within each industry are identified. In addition, key challenges, opportunities and restraints affecting the global markets are also discussed. Technological issues and trends are reviewed, and other influential factors such as economic conditions and standards are discussed. Because this is a global study, BCC Research analyzes domestic and international technological issues and economic considerations. Other parameters considered while ascertaining the market size include:
- The market size only entails virgin materials and excludes all recycled materials.
- Net sales generated from NVH materials which are supplied from material suppliers to OEMs are only considered.
- Recreational vehicles and off-road vehicles are excluded.
- Only solid and foamed rubber are included.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the automotive industry was taken into consideration when ascertaining the year-on-year growth from 2020 to 2021.
Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2025 are given for each major material type, vehicle, application and regional markets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.