Automotive Plastics: Asia-Pacific Markets
Asia-Pacific market of automotive plastics should grow from $22.7 billion in 2019 to $29.2 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 71 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of Asia-Pacific markets for plastic products
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Evaluation of market size and forecast for automotive plastics, by type and applications in terms of value and volume
- A look at the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- Examination of factors driving the growth of automotive plastics market in Asia-Pacific
- Detailed profiles of major players in the market, including Arkema SA, BASF SE, Celanese Corp., DowDuPont Inc., Teijin Ltd. and Magna International Inc.
The scope of the report covers the overview and clear understanding of the automotive plastics market scenario in Asia-Pacific and analysis of market trends in the region, with market data considering 2018 as the base year, 2019 as the estimate year and forecast for 2024 with projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024. Market estimates represent revenue by plastic manufacturers for automotive segments in Asia-Pacific. This report considers passenger vehicles and light and heavy commercial vehicles within the automotive industry. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report covers discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the automotive plastics market in Asia-Pacific. It also explains the major drivers and current trends within the automotive plastics industry and presents the growth forecasts for the next five years. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries in the Asia-Pacific region. The report also includes discussion of the types of plastics used in different end-uses in the automotive industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the profiles of the major manufacturers operating in the Asia-Pacific automotive plastics market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.