Performance Insulation: Market Overview and Top Ten Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar others factors. The report also provides brief information and overview of the performance insulation market.
- Detailed overview of the global market for high performance insulation materials within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Brief insight into the introduction of new materials and fabrication methods that will lead to reduced production costs and, ultimately, lower unit prices
- Information on underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth along with primary factors – current trends, regulatory updates, and other macro-economic factors – that can influence the market
- Assessment of vendor landscape focused on selected top ten companies in insulation market, their market strategies, business segments, product portfolios and financial performance
- Profile description of leading top ten high-performance insulation companies
The scope of this report includes an analysis of the insulation products and materials markets. This report includes products and materials that typically are used in extreme conditions like high temperatures or which provide enhanced properties beyond those offered by traditional insulations. This report analyzes the following high-performance products and materials:
- Ceramic fiber.
- Fiber glass.
- High-performance foams.
- Vacuum-insulated panels.
- Insulation bulk fibers/fiber boards and shapes.
- Insulating papers.
- High-performance foam adhesive dressing.
- Rigid/structural foam.
- Spray foam roof insulation.
This report analyzes market trends for these products and materials and provides perspective for their end-use industries. This report discusses industries such as oil and gas, industrial, thermal and acoustic insulation, electronics and optoelectronics, chemical/mechanical/environmental, life science and personal care, sensors and instrumentation, energy, aerospace and space exploration, consumer products, defense and others. This report also provides estimates and forecasts for revenue forecasts for aerogel, ceramic fiber, fiber glass and high-performance foams.
This report focuses on the top 10 companies of the high-performance insulation market and the key areas in the field driving industry growth. This report also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
This report analyzes global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2023 and projects compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for the period from 2018 to 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.