Bioceramics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global bioceramics market reached nearly $14.5 billion in 2016 and should reach $20.2 billion by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% through 2021.
- An overview of the global market for bioceramics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Insight into the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, market and product trends, and competitive landscape.
- Analysis of the market by material, by type, by application and by region.
- Discussion of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Description of key issues and challenges faced by the market.
- Profiles of leading players and their key developments and strategies.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global bioceramics market by materials, types, applications, and regions. The report discusses the differentiation between bioceramics materials to derive market estimations. The report presents a comparative study between conventional and emerging products and discusses important advances in manufacturing processes and market evolution. The report also discusses price trends and other factors involved in the value chain as well as strategies adopted by major players in the global bioceramics market. The patent analysis provided in the report provides a snapshot of research and development and technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically, particularly for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global bioceramics market is segmented based on types of bioceramics: bioinert, bioactive and bioresorbable. In terms of materials, the market is segmented into: aluminum oxide, zirconium, calcium sulfate, calcium phosphate, carbon, and glass. In terms of applications, the global bioceramics market is segmented into: bone implants, dental implants, surgical instruments, and diagnostic implants. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Semiconductor Chip Testing Tools Market (SMC122A)
- Etch Process: Materials, Chemicals and Advances (SMC118A)
- Inorganic Polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities (CHM120A)
- Global Market for Mixed-signal System-on-Chip Applications with a Focus on Node Geometries (SMC119A)
- Voxel-Pixel Integration: Lidar, Autonomous Vehicle, 3D Printing and Surveillance Applications (IFT109A)