Flexographic Inks: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for the flexographic inks was valued at nearly $9.9 billion in 2016, which is expected to increase to $10.3 billion by 2017 and $13.1 billion by 2022, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% for the forecast period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global market for flexographic inks
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Insight into the market through market sizes, value chain, revenue forecasts, market and product trends, and competitive landscape
- Analysis of the market by type of flexographic ink resins, by technology, by application, and by region
- Discussion of the current and future trends of the market
- Overview of the major patents pertaining to flexographic inks
- Profiles of leading players and their key developments and strategies
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global flexographic ink market by resin type, technology, end-use industry and region, and discusses the distinction between the types flexographic inks in order to derive specific market estimates. The report compares conventional and emerging technologies and the importance of these technological advancements in the flexographic inks market. The report also investigates strategies adopted by the major players in the global flexographic inks market. A patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the world market, chronologically as well as geographically, for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global market is segmented based on resin type, technology and end-use application.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
- Semiconductor Chip Testing Tools Market (SMC122A)
- Etch Process: Materials, Chemicals and Advances (SMC118A)
- Inorganic Polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities (CHM120A)
- Global Market for Mixed-signal System-on-Chip Applications with a Focus on Node Geometries (SMC119A)
- Voxel-Pixel Integration: Lidar, Autonomous Vehicle, 3D Printing and Surveillance Applications (IFT109A)