Nanocellulose: Global Markets
The global market for nanocellulose is estimated to increase from $266.2 million in 2022 to reach $707.6 million by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.6% from 2022 through 2027.
- 76 data tables and 34 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the current and future global markets for nanocellulose
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for nanocellulose both in the value and volumetric terms, revenue forecasts, and corresponding market share analysis by product (nanocellulose) type, application, end use sector, and geographic region
- Identification of trends that will affect the use of nanocellulose and major end-use applications, in particular the high-volume applications
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall industry
- Assessment of the long-term outlook for the nanocellulose industry, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and the impact of COVID-19 on the worldwide industrial sector
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape for global nanocellulose market, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Review of the recent patent grants on nanocellulose technologies
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Asahi Kasei Corp., CelluForce Inc., GranBio, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., and Sappi Ltd.
This report will cover the nanocellulose industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions and applications. Furthermore, the ongoing market trends, market growth drivers, and challenges impeding the market are discussed.
Market size and estimations will be provided in terms of volume and revenue considering 2021 as the base year. Market forecasts will be given from 2022-2027. The market size for different regions (regions by product, applications, and end use) will also be covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered when deriving market estimations.
Global markets, nanocellulose segments, and growth forecasts through 2027 are offered. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking measures to contain the economic slowdown.
The nanocellulose market is further segmented by product type: nanofibrillated cellulose, nanocrystalline cellulose, and bacterial cellulose. By application, it is segmented into high-volume applications, low-volume applications, and emerging applications. By end use, the market is segmented into composites, paper processing, paints and coatings, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, oil and gas, and others.
The research scope of the nanocellulose market does not include the market share of microcellulose. Nanocellulose volume in the report depicts all active types and forms that are currently available on a commercial scale. We have considered actual demand instead of the potential market estimated by various organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$225.3 million|
|Market size forecast||$707.6 million|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 21.6% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Thousands (By Value) and Tons (By Volume)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, End Use, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||