Smartphone-Based Patient Monitoring: Global Market
The global smartphone-based patient monitoring market should reach $21.5 billion by 2027 from $6.8 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.9% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 48 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A detailed review and up-to-date assessment of the global smartphone-based patient monitoring market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of current and future market potential for smartphone-based patient monitoring industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market growth driving factors and regulatory scenario
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for smartphone-based patient monitoring market in USD million value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the global market outlook for remote patient monitoring industry
- Updated information on the technology landscape for smartphone-based patient monitoring, new developments and emerging technologies, clinical trials for many pipeline products, and potential markets for future developments of innovative products
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on disease type and major types of end users of this market
- Review of the recent patents published and granted on smartphone-based patient monitoring products, applications and technologies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market players, including Apple Inc, Boston Scientific Corp., Cerner Corp., Medtronic PLC and Phillips Healthcare
This report offers a detailed picture of the smartphone-based patient monitoring market.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for smartphone-based patient monitoring. It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2027 and key market players.
This report discusses smartphone-based patient monitoring and its various resources. It covers the overall smartphone-based patient monitoring market, including sensors and apps. In addition, the report also analyzes various medical apps, including chronic care management apps, general health and fitness apps, medication management apps, patient management and monitoring apps, personal health record apps, and women’s health apps, among other apps. Furthermore, a complete regional analysis of the market was also conducted for this report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (which includes Latin America, the Middle East and Africa). Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2021, which serves as the base year, and market forecasts are provided for 2022 through 2027. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$5.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$21.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 25.9% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, Type of Sensor, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||