Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT): Global Market
The global NFTs market should reach $37.6 billion by 2022 and $125.6 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.3% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 37 data tables and 37 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for non-fungible tokens in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis by technology type, product segment, end-use industry, and geographic region
- Updated information on market opportunities and drivers in the NFTs and other blockchain based crypto markets, key shifts and trends, regulations and industry specific challenges, and other factors that will shape this market demand over the coming years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of non-fungible tokens market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis for non-fungible tokens providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on solutions and service providers and major types of end-use industries across different regions
- Evaluation of the companies best positioned to meet this market demand owing to their proprietary technologies, product launches, mergers and acquisition deals, and other strategic advantages
- A relevant patent analysis on NFTs with significant allotments of patent data across each major category
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Cloudflare, Inc.; Foundation Inc.; Gemini Trust Company, LLC; OpenSea and Rarible
In this report, the market has been segmented based on market type, asset type, product type, end user, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global NFTs market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022-2027. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of NFTs providers.
The report covers the market for NFTs with regards to the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for NFTs in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027. The scope of the study includes NFTs platforms and associated services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$17.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$125.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 27.3% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||Market type, Asset type, Product type, End user and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||