Hydrocolloids: Technologies and Global Markets
The global hydrocolloids market should reach nearly $7.0 billion by 2022 from $5.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% for the period 2017-2022.
- 151 data tables and 127 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for hydrocolloids, large molecules that can form viscous liquids or gels when dispersed in water
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Assessments of hydrocolloid markets by various segments, such as functional properties, end-user industries, and regional markets in each of the submarkets
- Insight into current trends and recent developments in the market
- Identifications of significant drivers of revenue growth
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Andi-Johnson Group, Bhansali International, Carob S.A., Darling Ingredients, Inc., DuPont, FMC Corp. and Shimizu Chemical Corp.
The scope of this report is broad and covers several types of hydrocolloids, used for various applications excluding starch. The report breaks down hydrocolloids into seven major sources and further into their subtypes, functional properties, end-user industries and regional markets in each of the submarkets. For each major type of hydrocolloid, the report provides revenue forecasts for 2017 through 2022, as well as the functional properties, end-user industries and regional markets by type. The report also includes a discussion of major players within each of the subsegments. It describes the major market drivers for the hydrocolloid industry, current trends within the industry and the major end-user industries for the market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets (PHM204B)
- Adhesives and Adhesive-Applying Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (CHM073D)
- Global Fuel Cell Forklift Market (FCB060A)
- Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Market: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape (FOD114A)
- IoT-based Smart Agriculture: Global Markets (IAS189A)
The global hydrocolloid market should reach nearly $8.2 billion in 2020 from $6.6 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4%.
- An overview of the global markets for hydrocolloids, large molecules that can form viscous liquids or gels when dispersed in waters
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at a wide range of functions hydrocolloids can easily perform in the food industry, such as thickening, stabilizing, fat replacement, as coating materials, and also as a gelling agent
- Evaluation of their use in dairy products, confectionery, bakery, meat and poultry products, beverages, sauces and dressings.
- Further evaluation of their use in applications outside of food such as oil drilling, transport in pipelines, paper treatment, agriculture, cosmetics textile printing, and the pharmaceuticals industry
- Breakdowns of the market by major type and source of hydrocolloid, by major region, function, and by application
- Profiles of major players in the hydrocolloid industry