Micropackaging: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for micropackaging is estimated to grow from $540.4 million in 2021 to reach $704.2 million by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 52 data tables
- An in-depth overview of the global market for micropackaging technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall micropackaging market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by packaging type, function, application, and geographic region
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for micropackaging global market and its sub-segments
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and other emerging economies
- Discussion of major factors driving the growth of global micropackaging market, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and penetration of technologies within the marketplace
- Understanding of the effect of environmental concerns on this market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including Amcor Ltd., American Packaging Corp. (APC), Beacon Converters Inc., Berry Global Inc., British Polythene Industries PLC, Sigma Plastics Group Inc., and Sealed Air Corp.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global micropackaging market by function, application, packaging type and region. The report discusses the application of commercially available micropackaging to derive specific market estimations. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global micropackaging market. A patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global micropackaging market is segmented based on materials, end-user, packaging type and region. Estimated values used are based on the manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.