Plastic Packaging: Global Market Data
The global market for plastic packaging should reach $234.7 billion in 2020 and $259.5 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.0% during the period 2020-2025.
- An overview of the global markets for plastic packaging within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020-2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of current and future consumption of for packaging plastics, revenue forecast in dollar value terms, correlated growth rates, and market share analysis
- Revenue share analysis of the global flexible plastic packaging market on the basis of resin type, end use product, and industry vertical with major regions and countries involved
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, South Africa and GCC countries
Global market data on plastic packaging industry comprises of two major categories of packaging i.e. flexible and rigid plastic packaging. Market estimations for rigid and flexible packing will be separately derived and then will be clubbed to make the global market size for plastic packaging. There is slight difference in the scope for product type segment in rigid and flexible packaging due to their usage.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (Kilo Tons) and revenue ($ Millions) considering 2019 as base year and market forecast will be given from 2020 to 2025.
The market scope for plastic packaging industry includes all the primary packaging/consumer packaging products. Primary packaging is the packaging that is in direct contact with the product or encloses the product.
The market scope for plastic packaging excludes secondary/group packaging and tertiary/transport packaging segment that deals with the bulk packaging and transport.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.