Resistance Welding Equipment and Supplies: Global Markets
The global market for resistance welding should reach $1.0 billion by 2023 from $784.0 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% through 2023.
- 36 data tables
- An industry analysis of the global market for resistance welding equipment and supplies
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Information on factors driving and restraining the growth of the market along with opportunities that are likely to affect the market during the forecast period
- Segmentation of the global market by major geographies, type, and end-use industry
- Competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major players in the global resistance welding market including Acro Automation Systems Inc., Air Liquide S. A., Airgas Inc., Banner Welder Inc., Denyo Co. Ltd., Dukane Corp., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd., Schlatter Holding Ag And Yaskawa America Inc.
The scope of the report covers the overview and a clear understanding of the global market scenario of resistance welding and an analysis of global market trends, with data from 2016, considering base year of 2017 and estimates for 2018 to forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the during the forecast period.
The report discusses the technological and economic trends that are affecting the resistance welding market. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global resistance welding market along with current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Mexico, Germany, China, France, the U.K., India and others.
The different types of resistance welding considered in the report include spot welding, seam welding, projection welding, inverter welding, flash butt welding and upset welding. The report includes description of end-use markets such as automotive and transportation, aerospace, pressure vessels and storage tanks, industrial, railways and shipbuilding, oil and gas pipelines, building and construction, electronics and medical, and others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global resistance welding market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for various types of resistance welding technologies reached $570 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $640 million in 2014 and $820 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.1%.
- An overview of the market for welding products and related consumables.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information pertaining to machinery, filler materials, and accessories for various welding processes.
- A look at how the value of shipments at the manufacturing level fluctuates with the volume of metals consumed in the global industry.
- Insight concerning the fact that new technologies and methods are being introduced in the market at a very fast rate.