Smart Displays: Global Markets
The global market for smart displays should grow from $98.9 billion in 2021 to $205.4 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 44 tables
- An updated overview of the global market for various types of smart displays
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of the most advanced processes employed for production of smart displays, and review of existing fields of application for smart displays and assessment of emerging applications
- Highlights of main global R&D activities and new technological developments related to smart displays during the past three years, while outlining current technical issues
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for global smart displays market, and corresponding market share analysis by device category, application, and region for each market segment
- Review of current industry players, including manufacturers of smart displays, producers of materials for their fabrication, equipment suppliers, technology developers, and future market participants
- Identification of important technology and industry trends within each market segment
- Description of the most relevant research and development activities related to smart displays market place
- Profile description of the market leading corporations, including Panasonic, LG Display Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics, Toshiba, and Xiaomi Technology
This report provides a review of various types of smart displays and their fabrication processes and identifies current and emerging applications for these products. BCC Research delineates the current market status for smart displays, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The market is analyzed based on the following segments: device category, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed.
Global revenues (sales data in billions of dollars) are presented for each segment (device category, application, and region), with actual data referring to the years 2019 and 2020 and estimates for 2021 to 2026. The device category segment is further segmented into wearable and panel displays; panel displays are further segmented into automotive, smart home and smart signage displays. Dollar figures refer to sales of smart display-based products at the manufacturing level and do not include auxiliary devices used to create content and transmit it to the display, such as video generation systems, personal computers, and network systems, or supporting software.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.