Specialty Silica: Global Markets to 2022
The global specialty silica market should reach $8.7 billion by 2022 from $5.8 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2017 to 2022.
- 60 data tables and 20 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and UAE
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for silica by major types, technologies, regions, and end-user industries
- Information on factors driving and restraining the growth of the market along with opportunities that are likely to affect the global silica market
- Company profile of major market players within the industry, including Akzo Nobel Nv, W.R. Grace, Madhu Silica, and Dalian Fuchang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
This report provides an overview and clear understanding of the global market of specialty silica and an analysis of global market trends, with market data from 2015 and 2016, plus estimates for 2017 and projections through 2022.
The report covers a discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the specialty silica market. It explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global specialty silica market and current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as U.S., Mexico, Germany, China, France, U.K., India, Brazil and U.A.E.
The different types of specialty silica considered in the report include precipitated silica, fused silica, fumed silica, silica gel and colloidal silica. The report includes descriptions of end-use markets such as rubber, electronic components, agriculture, paints and coatings, food and beverage, cosmetics and personal care, and others. Important processes involved in extracting silica and the major functions provided by specialty silica are also covered in detail.
The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape which includes key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global specialty silica market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Bio-based Composite Material Market (AVM232A)
- Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets (PHM204B)
- Adhesives and Adhesive-Applying Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (CHM073D)
- Global Fuel Cell Forklift Market (FCB060A)
- Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Market: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape (FOD114A)