Supplementary Cementitious Materials: Global Markets and New Technologies
The global supplementary cementitious material (SCM) market was valued at $74.8 billion in 2014 and over $79.2 billion in 2015. The market should reach $103.2 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets and related technologies for supplementary cementitious materials (SCMs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Coverage of popular SCMs such as fly ash, granulated blast furnace slag (GGBS) and silica fume (SF).
- Evaluation of concrete and cement after mixing SCMs which overall can lower permeability, increase durability, add more resistance to sulphates and sea water, and increase chemical stability.
- A geographical breakdown into North America, Europe, Rest of the World, and the Asia-Pacific region where demand for SMCs is tremendous.
- A look at the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Coverage of the legal and regulatory environments.
- Profiles of major suppliers and players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global SCM market including market estimations and trends through 2020. This report analyzes the market dynamics of SCMs across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW regions. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and the product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Global Self-healing Material Market (MFG073A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Air: Technologies & Market (AVM172A)
- Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Water: Technologies and Global Markets (MST063A)
- Negative CO2 Cement, The Blue Ocean of Growth (AVM178A)
- Defoamers: Global Markets to 2022 (CHM086A)