Synthetic Sapphire: Global Markets
The global synthetic sapphire market should reach $5.9 billion by 2022 and more than $8.2 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 60 data tables and 33 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for synthetic sapphire industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Coverage of the most important technological, economic, and environmental considerations in the synthetic sapphire industry
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for synthetic sapphire, and corresponding market share analysis based on application, end user, and geographic region
- Latest information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Assessment of the underlying technological, environmental, legal/regulatory, and political trends that may influence the size and nature of the market
- Market assessment of the COVID-19 impact on the synthetic sapphire market, along with its implications on demand and supply, price impact and various government strategic decisions
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co. Ltd., Kyocera Corp., ON Semiconductor Corp., Saint-Gobain S.A. and Schott AG
This report will cover the synthetic sapphire industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions and applications. Furthermore, the ongoing market trends, market growth drivers and challenges impeding the market are discussed.
Market size and estimations will be provided in terms of revenue considering 2021 as base year and market forecasts will be given from 2022-2027. The market size for regional (regions by end use) and country-level (countries by end use) will also be covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered while deriving market estimations.
Global markets, synthetic sapphire segments and growth forecasts through 2027 are offered. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking necessary measures to contain the economic slowdown.
The synthetic sapphire market is further segmented by application: optical, sapphire substrates, display and others. By end use, the market is segmented into LED manufacturing, semiconductor, consumer electronics, medical devices, military/ aerospace, industrial and others.
This report is an analytical business tool, the primary purpose, of which, is to describe the synthetic sapphire industry and the global market. While both industrial and consumer (i.e., jewelry) applications are covered, the report analyzes the industrial market for synthetic sapphire in greater detail. The industrial market, in general, is more clearly defined than the jewelry market and offers greater data availability and quality. Nevertheless, the non-industrial uses of synthetic sapphire (i.e., in jewelry) are also analyzed, although, generally, in less detail than synthetic sapphire in industrial applications.
The study does not cover:
- Simulant gemstones that have the appearance but not the properties of naturally-occurring gems.
- Other types of synthetic precious or semi-precious minerals (lapis lazuli, turquoise) that, because the structure is amorphous rather than crystalline, are not, strictly speaking, classifiable as gemstones.
- Synthetic versions of natural organic products that are sometimes grouped with gemstones and other precious or semi-precious minerals (coral, ivory).
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$5.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$8.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Application, End Use, Country, Application, End Use|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada., Germany., U.K., France., Russia., Rest of Europe., China., Japan., India., South Korea., Rest of APAC., Brazil., Mexico., Rest of LATAM.|
|Key Market Drivers||