Technical Ceramics: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for technical ceramics reached $5.7 billion in 2017 and should reach nearly $8.0 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 70 data tables and 20 additional tables
- Analysis of the market by technology, application, and region
- An outline of the present state of applications of technical-ceramics
- Descriptions of trends in price and price-performance and other factors, including demand in the market
- Profiles of key companies in the market, including Bakony Technical Ceramics, Dyson Technical Ceramics, ETI Group, Morgan Advanced Materials and Saint Global Ceramics Materials
This report is an overview of the global market for technical ceramics and an analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, considering the base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 through 2022 with projected CAGR for the forecast duration.
This report includes discussion of technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global technical ceramics market and current trends within the industry.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on material type, end-use industry and region.
Materials are classified into three categories: oxides, non-oxides and composites. Further, types are classified as monolithic ceramics, ceramic matrix composites, coatings and others. End-use industries are energy and power, electronics and semiconductors, automotive, medical, aerospace and defense, and others. Regions addressed in the report are Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The report concludes with a special section on the major vendors in the global technical ceramics market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Markets for Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (PHM005E)
- Plastic Packaging: Global Market Data (PLS113A)
- Smart Retail: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT206A)
- Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market (MDS024A)
- Phenylketonuria Treatment Market: A BCC Research Perspective (PHM239A)