The global market for cell harvesting should grow from $885 million in 2018 to reach $1.5 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 41 data tables and 22 additional tables
- Description of segments and dynamics of the cell harvesting market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for cell harvesting by type of harvesting, procedure, end user, component/equipment and region
- A brief study and intact information about the market development, and future trends that can be useful for the organizations involved in
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Key patents analysis and new product developments in cell harvesting market
- Detailed profiles of major companies of the industry, including Becton, Dickinson and Co., Corning, Inc., Fluidigm Corp., General Electric Co., Perkinelmer, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
The scope of the report encompasses the major types of cell harvesting that have been used and the cell harvesting technologies that are being developed by industry, government agencies and nonprofits. It analyzes current market status, examines drivers on future markets and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years.
The report provides a summary of the market, including a market snapshot and profiles of key players in the cell harvesting market. It provides an exhaustive segmentation analysis of the market with in-depth information about each segment. The overview section of the report provides a description of market trends and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints and opportunities. it provides information about market developments and future trends that can be useful for organizations, including wholesalers and exporters. It provides market positionings of key players using yardsticks of revenue, product portfolio, and recent activities. It further includes strategies adopted by emerging market players with strategic recommendations for new market entrants. Readers will also find historical and current market sizes and a discussion of the market’s future potential. The report will help market players and new entrants make informed decisions about the production and exports of goods and services.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.