Cell Separation Techniques - Magnetic and Flow-Based Models: Global Market
The global cell separation techniques market should reach $4.4 billion by 2026 from $3.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 35 data tables and 17 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cell separation techniques with focus on magnetic and flow-based models
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential, evaluation of market size and forecast, and segmentation of cell separation technologies products by research applications, end users and region
- Discussion on antibody-based drug discovery and development, trends in research antibody market, new discoveries in biological sciences and identification of market drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Information on immunomagnetic cell separation and Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) and coverage of their methods and benefits
- Discussion of the current strategies of cell separation companies, effect of research funding and third-party quality evaluation systems of cell separation techniques
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies, and reimbursement scenarios
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including BD Biosciences, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Millipore-Sigma, and Thermo Fisher Scientific
This report will provide details about cell separation techniques used in the treatment of autoimmune disease and how the market has been influenced by COVID-19. This report will also highlight the current and future market potential of cell separation techniques with detailed analyses of the competitive environments between companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, value chain analysis, prevalence or incidence of cancer, and regulatory scenarios will also be covered. The report includes a market projection for 2026 and market shares of key players.
This study focuses on the market side of cell separation technologies that focus on magnetic and flow-based models rather than technical features. Different market segments are covered. For example, application-based market segments include stem cell research, neuroscience, immunology, cancer science and others (trauma, surgery, etc.); customer type-based market segments include hospitals/diagnostic labs, universities/academic institutions, pharmaceutical/biotech companies and other types of customers such as governmental research labs and CROs.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East Africa. A detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segments. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast values for 2026.
- Regional splits.
- Country level segmentation.
- Market insights such as the impact of COVID-19 and regulations.
- Competitive share analysis of companies.
- Segmentation by technology.
- Expansion of indication segments.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.