Cell Viability Assays and Consumables: Global Markets
The global market for cell viability assays should grow from $2.7 billion in 2018 to reach $4.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 95 data tables and 66 additional tables
- An overview of the global cell viability assays market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on various type of products available in the cell viability assays market and potential applications across various industries
- Examination of the main product applications and markets in an effort to help companies and investors prioritize product opportunities and strategic movements
- Evaluation of key industry and market trends, and quantification of the main market segments, allowing the reader to better understand the industry’s structure and changes occurring within it
- Coverage of innovations and development in stem cell research, toxicity testing and tissue engineering
- Insight into regulatory framework and investment analysis in the healthcare sector
- Detailed profiles of the major players of the industry, including Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA and R&D Systems Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the cell viability assays market and potential application sectors in various industries. The cell viability assays market is broken down by product into instruments and consumables. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product, application, cell type and end user, with estimated valued derived from the revenues of manufacturers. Revenue generated from the installation and maintenance of instruments has been excluded from the report.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional cell viability assays market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global cell viability assays market.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to producing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultants. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.